Sell-Through Specialist - Merchandiser
Title: Sell-Through Specialist-Merchandiser
Type: Part-time Contract
Contract Purpose: Drives merchandising and sales for the brand and the retailer through high level customer support, product merchandising, in store education and sales/stock management.
Company: Franklin Retail Solutions is in the Sports Business. We work with the best brands in the Sports, Outdoor, and Active Lifestyle industries. From our offices in Boston and Boulder we develop retail marketing, merchandising and training programs, manage a network of over 500 field professionals who execute the programs, and analyze the results for the brands we represent. These programs enable consumers to find and purchase the running shoes, softball gloves, or camping equipment that’s right for them.
- Effectively merchandise product (focus on: apparel, footwear, accessories, hard goods) by applying appropriate client, store and/or corporate standards
- Follow Graphic/POP/Signage installation direction and execute appropriately
- Embody the brand and provide training and seminars to store staff on product features, benefits and details
- Build relationships and professional communicate with store teams to ensure success of the brand, Franklin Retail Solutions and your professional career
- Complete professionally written client reports for each visit including accomplishments, challenges and findings/recommendations
- Coordinates scheduled visits with store management, communicates schedule to Franklin Retail Solutions and adheres to date/time commitments
- Submit quality photography for each visit that depicts the visual accomplishments and supports findings/recommendations accordingly
Skills/Qualifications: 2+ years of Apparel Merchandising experience, 1+ years of presenting product/brand information to groups of 15+ people, Retail/Product Knowledge, Sales Focus, Creative Merchandising, Customer Focus, Organization, Brand/Store Relationships, Promotions, Reporting Skills, Attention to Detail, Territory Management, Stock Management, Degree in Retail Merchandising or similar field of study a plus