Title: Merchandiser, Sell-Through Specialist
Type: Part-time Contract
Company: Franklin Retail Solutions is in the Sports Business. We work with the best brands in the Sports, Outdoor, Fitness and Health industries. We develop retail marketing, merchandising and training programs, manage a network of over 500 field professionals who execute the programs, and analyze the results for the brands we represent. These programs enable consumers to find the sporting goods or apparel that’s right for them.
Candidate: Our ideal candidate has excellent communication and rapport building skills, retail merchandising experience, can manage their time, work independently and communicate remotely, has a functioning computer and reliable internet access, has a camera or smartphone for taking digital pictures, can complete professionally written online reports, and has reliable transportation.
- Create your flexible schedule based on project start and end dates
- Effectively merchandise product (focus on: apparel, footwear, accessories, hard goods) by applying appropriate client, store and/or corporate standards
- Build relationships and professionally communicate with store teams to ensure success of the brand, Franklin Retail Solutions and your professional career
- Follow Graphic/POP/Signage installation direction and execute appropriately
- Complete professionally written client reports for each visit including accomplishments, challenges and findings/recommendations
- Submit quality photography using digital camera or smartphone devices (iOS and Android compatible) for each visit that depicts the visual accomplishments and supports findings/recommendations accordingly
- Coordinate scheduled visits with store management, communicate schedule to Franklin Retail Solutions and adhere to date/time commitments
- Embody the brand and provide training and seminars to store staff on product features, benefits and details
Required Qualifications: Retail & Product Knowledge, Sales & Marketing, Creative Merchandising, Customer Service, Organization, Store Relationship Enhancement, Photography/Reporting, Attention to Detail, Territory Management, Stock Management, Planogram Knowledge
Desired Qualifications: Apparel Merchandising, Mannequin Styling, Third-Party Merchandising, Sporting Goods Merchandising, Presenting product/brand information to groups of 15+ people, Promotions, Degree in Retail or Fashion Merchandising or similar field of study a plus