Title: Sell-Through Specialist, Part-time Contract
Contract Purpose: Drives merchandising and sales for the brand and the retailer through high level customer support, product merchandising, in store education and sales/stock management.
Skills/Qualifications: 3+ years of Merchandising experience, 1+ years of presenting product/brand information to groups of 15+ people, Retail/Product Knowledge, Sales Focus, Creative Merchandising, Customer Focus, Organization, Brand/Store Relationships, Promotions, Reporting Skills, Attention to Detail, Territory Management, Stock Management, Degree in Retail Merchandising or similar field of study a plus
· We are outdoor/active enthusiasts and the #1 provider of in-store marketing and merchandising solutions in the Sporting Goods, Outdoor and Active lifestyle industry.
· We invest in you. We want only the best!
· We stand for quality execution and professional reporting.
· Flexible scheduling and the opportunity to work with many different outdoor brands
· Growing organization provides multiple opportunities for advancement
· We reward positive results, flawless execution and operational success.
· We are happy. We love what we do. We work hard and play hard.
· We are constantly evolving to ensure the big and small details of what we do aren’t missed. We strive for perfection.
· You have passion for the outdoors and are well-versed in the retail industry.
· You are willing and able to take feedback well and apply it – striving for excellence!
· You are detail oriented, organized and committed to high quality execution and reporting.
· Your lifestyle and experience fits a project based assignment model and you have the ability to manage multiple brands within your territory.
· You are energized by being on a growing team and doing your part to ensure the team’s success.
· You relish in pats on the back, shout outs and rounds of applause.
· You have an upbeat attitude and service with a smile is the only way you know how.
· You know attention to the little things makes a big difference.
Do you think you have what it takes?